About this Website
Contents of this Site
Information & Details:
While we strive to always provide the latest information and details about our product offerings on this website, please be sure to check with your travel agent on any specifics that may be important to you. Information presented here is subject to change and is not guaranteed to be free from errors. Contents of this website only apply to Sandals or Beaches properties located in Jamaica, St. Lucia, Antigua, Bahamas or Turks & Caicos.
Nothing contained herein shall be deemed or construed to create any financial or other liability or responsibility on Sandals for or on behalf of, or in relation to, any of the various Travel Agents or Agencies listed in this website.
All prices listed in this site are in U.S. Dollars, unless otherwise specified. Promotions listed in this website can be changed or withdrawn at any time and blackout dates may apply.
For Cancellations by Guests:
Cancellation charges depend on when Unique Vacations receives notice of the cancellation. Insurance premiums are NON-REFUNDABLE. Minimum cancellation charges are as follows:
- If notice is received 31+ days prior to Arrival, no charge.
- If notice is received 30 to 15 days prior to Arrival, $200 per person plus any applicable airfare penalty.
- If notice is received 14 to 0 days prior to Arrival, 100% of the purchase price plus any applicable airfare penalty.
- Noshows - 100% of the purchase price plus any applicable airfare penalty.
- Certain airfares may be non-refundable regardless of time of cancellation. All cancellations of, or changes to airfares are subject to applicable airline carrier restrictions. All airfare must be sold in conjunction with a Resort stay. Airfare cannot be sold as a standalone item. Unique Vacations will apply any payments made toward the purchase price against any cancellation charges and will refund any balance remaining after the payment of any charges. In order to receive a refund, if applicable, Guest must request and receive a cancellation confirmation number. The cancellation charges outlined above are liquidated damages and not a penalty. Holiday periods may be subject to additional cancellation charges.
No refunds or adjustments will be made from any portion of your vacation or attendant services not utilized.
Changes to Reservations
If Guest Desires to Change, but NOT Cancel a Reservation:
At any point prior to travel, guests making revisions to their booking to upgrade (i.e. add nights, adding rooms, additional persons), there is no charge. Any other revisions to the booking (i.e. subtracting number of nights, subtracting rooms):
- Received between 30 and 15 days prior to travel; a revision fee of $200 per person would apply.
- Received 14 days or less prior to travel; subject to full penalty.
All requested changes to reservations are subject to Unique Vacations' sole discretion, and any changes must be approved in writing. Only one name change permitted. Changes are subject to all applicable airline fare increases, government taxes, security fees, fuel surcharges and other charges and restrictions. If the revised reservation is subsequently cancelled, the cancellation penalties for the original dates of travel will apply.
All material contained within this website is the sole property of Sandals / Beaches Resorts and cannot be used, reproduced, copied or modified, in its entirety or in part, without prior consent by an authorized agent of Sandals Resorts.