Sandals Love Nest Suites & Beaches Suites 2015 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The below Sweepstakes is sponsored by Unique Travel Corp., Worldwide Representative of Sandals Resorts, Calle Aquilino De Guardia, No. 8, IGRA Building, Panama City, Republic of Panama (the
Sponsor) and administered by American Sweepstakes & Promotion Co., Inc., 300 State St. Suite 402 Rochester, NY 14614 (the
- ELIGIBILITY: The
Sandals Love Nest Suites & Beaches SuitesSweepstakes (the
Sweepstakes) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia), and Canada (excluding Quebec Province, where it is void), who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry (the
Entrants). Employees, officers and representatives of the Sponsor, the Administrator, and their respective affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee (collectively, the
Promotion Entities) are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, municipal, provincial, territorial, and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico, Quebec, outside the US & Canada, and wherever else prohibited or restricted.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Promotion, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winning a Grand Prize (defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (
ET) on August 4, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2015 (
Promotion Period). The Sponsor's database computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Eligible Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes thru either of the following two (2) methods of entry:
- BY BOOKING A QUALIFYING SUITE: Each booking of a Sandals Love Nest Suite made during the Promotion Period will automatically generate one (1) Sandals Sweepstakes entry for the month in which the booking is completed. Each booking of a Beaches Concierge-level or Beaches Butler Suite made during the Promotion Period will automatically generate one (1) Beaches Sweepstakes entry for the month in which the booking is completed. All booking entries must be received by 11:59:59 a.m. ET on December 31, 2015.
- ONLINE: Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes at the Sponsor's Websites, http://www.sandals.com/lovenest-sweepstakes or http://www.beaches.com/suites-sweepstakes (the
Websites). At the Websites, the Entrant must follow the Sweepstakes links and instructions complete the Sweepstakes registration form requesting full name, complete mailing address, phone number, and email address. All fields on the registration form are required fields if an Entrant wishes to obtain one (1) Sweepstakes entry. All online entries must be received by 11:59:59 a.m. ET on December 31, 2015.
- After you enter the Promotion, you will have the option to enter the name and email address of up to five (5) friends, each of whom will be sent an email on your behalf. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing personal relationship and who would not consider email from you to be spam. For each friend or family member who returns to the Website and enters the Promotion, you will receive one (1) additional entry, up to five (5) entries during the Promotion Period.
Limit one (1) registration entry per person per month, regardless of method of entry. Limit five (5) total refer-a-friend entries per person per month. Limit six (6) total entries per person per month. All required information must be completed to enter and to be eligible to win. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Proof of entering information at the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of an entry. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other website or email address, including, but not limited to, commercial Sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of automated entry devices is prohibited and no mechanically reproduced entries are allowed; all such entries are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: late, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, or misdirected entries. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason the operation or administration of this Sweepstakes is impaired or incapable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, (b) tampering, unauthorized intervention, (c) fraud, (d) technical failures, or (e) any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award a Grand Prize (defined below) using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of, or after (if applicable) this cancellation, termination, modification or suspension date, or in any manner that is fair and equitable and best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor���s Website; or (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- CAUTION:ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, the Administrator, their respective parents, employees, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives, advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the
Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an Entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages
- DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: Following the conclusion of each of the five (5) months during the Promotion Period, the Administrator will conduct two (2) monthly Grand Prize drawings from all eligible entries received. There will be ten (10) Sandals Grand Prize Winners and ten (10) Beaches Grand Prize Winners selected each month (totaling 100 Winners). Limit one (1) prize per person per household. The Prize drawings will be conducted on or about the 5th day of each proceeding month during the Promotion Period, by the Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning a Grand Prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received at the time of each drawing. Each Prize Winner will be contacted by the Administrator via telephone, email, and/or USPS mail. If a potential Grand Prize Winner cannot be contacted within three (3) business days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining entries.
- GRAND PRIZES & PRIZE CONDITIONS: There will be one hundred (100) Grand Prizes and awarded throughout the Promotion Period (50 Sandals Winners, 25 Beaches Concierge Level Winners, & 25 Beaches Butler Suites Winners). Each Sandals Grand Prize Winner, upon confirmation of eligibility, will receive a 5-day/4-night stay for two (2) people in one of ten (10) Love Nest Suites at any Sandals Resort. Each Beaches Grand Prize Winner, upon confirmation of eligibility, will receive a 5-day/4-night stay for up to four (4) people (max two adults) in one of ten (10) Concierge Level Rooms or Butler Suites at any Beaches Resorts (Winner's choice). Each Prize includes "Luxury Included��" amenities including food and beverages (including premium spirits), and land and water sport activities at the resort. "Luxury Included" amenities are subject to change and are to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All Grand Prizes will be fulfilled in the form of a certificate redeemable by filling in requested information and mailing back to the address indicated. Each Grand Prize Winner must call the given extension on the prize letter to arrange trip details. Note: Airfare is not included. Each Winner must redeem the package between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017. If a Winner is unable to redeem the package within the time period required, the prize will be forfeited. The package is subject to availability and blackout dates. The choice of the suite is based on availability. Request must be placed no less than thirty (30) days prior to requested departure date. Winners must obey all local laws in regard to lodging restrictions. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to; ground transportation, airfare, personal charges at lodging, telecommunication charges, security fees, taxes, or other expenses or incidentals are the responsibility solely of Winners (and traveling companions). Each Winner's companion(s) must be eighteen (18) years old as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary as the Winner (companions can be under 18 years of age as long as a parent or legal guardian accompanies them on the trip). Winners and companions are solely responsible for obtaining documents necessary for their respective international travel (i.e. passport/visa), if applicable. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each Sandals Prize is $4,156 USD. The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each Beaches Concierge Level Prize is $4,239 USD. The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each Beaches Butler Suite Prize is $7,624 USD. Total Prize Pool - $506,450.
No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize or prize component with another of comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. By accepting a Prize, the Grand Prize Winners agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, each of their related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of the prize in question. The potential Grand Prize Winners will each be notified by the Administrator via home-delivered mail, phone, or email, and must sign and return to the Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date of notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (if U.S. resident) or a Declaration of Compliance (if Canadian resident) in order to claim his/her prize. Note: The Affidavit sent to a U.S. potential winner will require that the winner provide their Social Security Number to the Administrator, which will be used solely for tax reporting purposes. The Grand Prize Winners will be responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes associated with the receipt of the prize. The Grand Prize Winners must note that the value of the accepted prize is taxable as income and an IRS Form 1099 will be filed in the name of the Winner for the value of the prize (applicable to U.S. Winners only) and the Winner is solely responsible for all matters relating to the prize after it is awarded. In addition, it is the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and his/her traveling companions to obtain or maintain a valid U.S. passport at the time of travel should the Winner in question be traveling to another country. If a prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to the potential winner, if a potential Winner cannot be reached via phone within three (3) business days from the first notification attempt, or if a potential Winner fails to return requisite document(s) within the specified time period, or if a potential Winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such person shall be disqualified and, at Sponsor's sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected for the Prize at issue.
Should a selected Grand Prize Winner be a Canadian citizen, the selected Entrant must answer correctly without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical, electronic or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question posed by mail or telephone. If a selected Entrant fails to correctly answer the question he/she will be disqualified and another Entrant will be randomly selected. The potential Grand Prize Winner who correctly answers the skill-testing question will be notified by telephone and/or mail and/or email at the Sponsors' discretion using the contact information provided at the time of entry. If the potential winner is determined to be less than the age of majority in his/her province of residence, then the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in their place.
By accepting the Grand Prize, where permitted by law, the Grand Prize Winners grant to the Released Parties and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor and the Released Parties (which grant will be confirmed in writing upon Sponsor's request), the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide IN ALL MEDIA without limitation at any time a Winner's full name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further payment or additional consideration, and without review, approval or notification.
IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZES.
By participating, Entrants release and agree to hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability for any injuries, death or losses or damages to persons or property AS WELL AS CLAIMS/ACTIONS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY that may arise from participating in this Sweepstakes or its related activities or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, or any harm resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize. The Grand Prize Winners also acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize.
- DISPUTES: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that 1.) Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; 2.) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and 3.) Under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Florida. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The value of the prizes set forth above represents Sponsor's good faith determinations of the ARV thereof and such determinations are final and binding and cannot be appealed.
- WINNERS LIST REQUEST: To request confirmation of the name, city, and state of residence of each Grand Prize Winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope, by March 5, 2016, to: ASC/UTC
Love Nest/SuitesSweepstakes Winners List Request, 300 State St., Suite 402, Rochester, NY 14614.