Beaches Turks & Caicos Is Better Than Ever
October 22, 2013 - Beaches Resorts - Kids Activities & Programs
Do colder temperatures have you and your family dreaming of a Caribbean getaway? In Turks & Caicos, the heat is always on and there’s never been a better time to plan your next Luxury Included® Vacation. This fall, award-winning Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa is debuting exciting enhancements for kids and parents alike.
In addition to a breathtaking white sand beach, 19 diverse anytime dining options, unlimited top-shelf drinks, the luxurious Red Lane® Spa, ten pools, and entertaining land and water sports, you can now also enjoy:
- The all-new Key West Luxury Village, the resort’s fourth village combining the laid back lifestyle with Luxury Included® amenities and impeccable service
- The brand new SkySlide at Pirates Island Waterpark, the highest waterslide in all of Turks & Caicos, that kids, and the young at heart, will love
- Newly appointed butler cabanas circling the pool of the French Village, the perfect hideaway for mom and dad seeking relaxation and comfort
- The addition of more hibachi tables at popular Kimonos restaurant where you can feast on Japanese Teppanyaki specialties including fried rice and drool worthy shrimp, chicken and steak, all prepared before your eyes
- Convenient golf cart transfer service between the resort’s four villages, making navigating this property that much easier
- Sesame Street®’s Oscar the Grouch who is bringing his unique personality and attitude to Turks & Caicos with his exclusive From Trash to Treasure arts and crafts activity, and Grouchy Sing-A-Long as the opening act for the Beaches Resorts Caribbean Adventures with Sesame Street® Stage Show, certain to have guests of all ages dancing on their feet
Recently ranked No.1 on Travel + Leisure’s list for Top Hotels for Families in the Caribbean, Bermuda and the Bahamas as part of the publication’s “World’s Best” readers’ poll, Beaches Turks & Caicos only continues to elevate its standing as the ultimate destination for family fun in the sun. To learn more about a Luxury Included® Vacation at Beaches Resorts today, visit www.beaches.com.