Leave your worries at home and reconnect with your mind and body at Sandals’ Red Lane Spa offering brand new treatments, bridal offerings, fitness offerings and more.
The all new skincare line focuses on using all-natural ingredients which represent the themes and indigenous experiences of the Caribbean regions where Sandals Resorts are located. Free of parabens, sulfates and synthetic fragrances choose from many products including body lotion, body butter, firming masks, gel cleansers, mineral bath salts, body scrub, organic oils, hydrations mists and more. The products come in a range of five distinct blends including:
- Island Essence: A stimulating blend of West Indian lime and sweet night jasmine which relaxes, inspires and revitalizes. Ideal for dry and aging skin, Jasmine hydrates and promotes balance, while lime reinvigorates tired skin.
- Fevergrass: Representing the island of Jamaica, lemongrass grows wild in the region and is locally known as “Fevergrass.” Combined with the indigenous Ugli Fruit and Green Tea, the aromas of this fresh scent will invigorate and grab the senses, taking you on an aromatic journey.
- Wild Sugar: Capturing the sweetness and playfulness of the Eastern Caribbean when the combination of tropical fruits are infused with exotic blood orange and petitgrain citrus oils.
- Sea Breeze: The clean and fresh blend of lemon myrtle and spike lavender boasts a hint of salt and fragrant herbs reminiscent of an ocean breeze, while calming and soothing irritated or sensitive skin.
- Spice: Inspired by the country of Grenada known as “Spice Island,” this aroma combines tones of cardamom, pepper and luxurious ylang ylang to soothe and promote harmony of mind, body and soul.
Indulge in one of the spa’s new facial treatments to repair that sun damage or improve aging skin with three additional options on the menu, including:
- Tropical Glow Facial (50 min): Experience an illuminating treatment designed to instantly brighten and smooth sun ravaged and collagen depleted skin. This facial includes a deep cleanse, followed by a papaya and pineapple enzyme exfoliation and relaxing arm and hand massage. Next, a skin-strengthening blend of antioxidant vitamins and ceramides is applied to guests’ skin leaving it noticeably brighter, firmer and replenished.
- Youthful Radiance Facial (75 min): Defy the signs of aging by tapping into the power of Sandals’ island botanicals featuring clinically proven results. This progressive treatment instantly improves the look of stressed and aging skin through a deep cleanse and enzymatic exfoliation. Next, a targeted infusion of skin plumping peptides and hyaluronic acid works its magic to firm and tighten collagen-depleted skin, paying special attention to the delicate eye and lip areas, as it helps to add volume and contour. Guests will love the overall smoother, firmer and rejuvenated appearance of their skin.
- Quench & Cooling Facial (50 min): Too much sun, sand and fun can leave skin irritated and inflamed. Discover relief with this soothing treatment inspired by the healing power of the sea and designed to alleviate redness and calm irritation, even on the most sensitive skin. This facial begins with a gentle cleanse followed by a cooling application of nurturing clays and re-mineralizing Caribbean botanicals. Guests’ skin will immediately feel smoother, softer and more even-toned.
For families looking to relax and be pampered, the now expanded Ginger Lily Menu offers the perfect opportunity for special one-on-one bonding with parents and their teens. New treatment packages include:
- Expanded Slumber Bar: Recently added, the Juicy Ginger Sorbet Massage uses fragrant notes of ginger and grapefruit to soothe and repair skin and the Crisp Melon Massage combines the scent of cucumber and green melon to refresh skin with vitamin-rich sensations.
- Sun Soother Treatments: This treatment includes a calming coconut milk compress followed by the application of whipped shea butter takes the sting out of the sun-drenched skin. Teens can choose various Sun Soother moisturizers such as: Strawberry Smash, Honeysuckle Orange Custard or Lavender Mint Julep Shea Butter.
- Itty Bitty Ginger Lily: This is an interactive and customized spa experience for the smallest spa-goers, between 4-8 years-old. At the start of each treatment, kids get to smell a variety of mason jars filled with fruity products and choose from their favorite scents. They can choose from treatments such as the Fizzy Foot Soak, Heavenly Scent arm and leg massages, Polish & Primp or temporary tattoos.
We want to make every bride look and feel their best for their special day. These new offerings will make your special day perfect:
- ‘Wedding O’Clock-Tails’ Bridal Party Service: Indulge in cocktail-inspired mini treatments while sipping on champagne. Brides can experience exfoliating hand and foot scrubs and scrumptiously scented mini massages in various scents such as ginger sorbet, hot whiskey sour, butter rum and clementine, coconut milk & whoopee cream or herbaceous fresh melon.
- Bridal Radiance Facial (50 min): Say yes with amazing skin! This exclusively formulated treatment, features the latest in freeze-dried technology and facial contouring to deliver instant results that will make you look radiant.
- Caribbean Glow Body Treatment (90 min): This peptide wrap treatment delivers a powerhouse combination of 26 dynamic ingredients and unique massage therapy techniques to warm, firm and tone specific areas of concern. A triple fusion massage gel converts into a silky oil to nourish and stimulate the skin's natural collagen production helping brides reclaim their youthful radiance.
- Young Blood Cosmetics: Introduced at the end of 2015, this brand new make-up line is featured across all of The Red Lane® Spa locations.
For those who are looking to stay active while on vacation, there are new high-energy group fitness classes, with a personalized training session, or a round-robin tennis tournament. New fitness offerings include:
- Complimentary Fitness Classes: Everything from aqua fitness, power walking, tabata training, Zumba, yoga and more are now offered at the resorts’ fitness facilities.
- Kids Fitness Classes: Kid and tweens will never think of exercise as boring again once they attend Beaches Resorts’ unique fitness classes. These fun workout are designed to promote physical activity, and help them gain a positive appreciation for a healthy lifestyle.
- Private One-On-One or Private Group Classes: These new classes will soon be launched online so that guests can pre-book private classes before travelling.
For both current therapists and those seeking to enter the industry the Red Lane® Institute now offers training programs.
- Current Red Lane Therapist Continuing Education:Courses include anatomy and physiology, ethics, body mechanics and massage techniques. The purpose of the program is to raise the knowledge levels of the therapist to meet the expectations of highly educated consumers. In addition, new therapists in the Red Lane® brand receive three-week intensive training to ensure consistency in the guest experience.
- The Red Lane® Institute Massage Therapy Program:Provide students with a hands-on education in the principles of massage therapy techniques and body treatments in service of the physical and emotional health and well-being of the client. Course offerings will focus on the history and benefits of massage, anatomy and physiology, ethics, Swedish and deep tissue massages, and spa treatments. In addition, students learn to provide massage techniques to assist in relaxation and prepare them to secure entry level positions in the massage therapy field. The course is offered to current Sandals employees.
In addition to our new product line and treatments, you can find a full menu of massages, facials, wraps, scrubs and beauty treatments at each of the 15 Red Lane® Spas throughout the Caribbean. Read more about the Red Lane Spa here.