Have you heard what is new at Sandals Montego Bay? Here's the scoop on the top five brand new things going on at the original Sandals:
1. The brand new Oceanfront Swim-up Butler Suites are soon to be availble at Sandals Montego Bay. These magnificent swim up suites are newly built and reside in the garden level of the all new Almonds building. Stunning oceanfront views amongst the swim-up river pool as well as the private patio equipped with a bistro set and Tranquility Soaking Tub for two. These dreamy suties feature a comfy king-size bed, HD smart TV, cutout ceiling, and beautiful custom crafted furnishings throughout. Enjoy the lavish spa style bathroom, outfitted with a dual-faucet, long vessel sink with a backlit mirror and features a walk in overhead rain shower. And the best part - enjoy the 24-hour room service by your personal butler, whether you need a drink from the bar or any request you may have. These rooms are available for travel beginning December 17,2016.
2. Delta just announced their new nonstop flight from Boston to Montego Bay beginning December 17, 2016. That means no long layovers or dreaded travel time for all our fellow northerners. Not only is this perfect if you're traveling to Sandals Montego Bay, but for any of the Sandals Resorts in Jamaica.
3. Get your drink on at the brand new main bar at Sandals Montego Bay just opened last month. Stocked with premium spirits, Robert Mondavi Wine, and of course, Red Stripe, the brand new bar is just another great renovation at Sandals Montego Bay.
4. Going on right now, if you are planning to visit Sandals Montego Bay (or any other Sandals excluding Sandals Carlyle) register for a complimentary 60 minute couples massage if you're staying for six nights or more through December 26th. It is all about the R&R, right?
5. Always dreamt of horseback riding along the beach? Island Routes now offers their brand new Sunset Horseback Ride and Swim for couples looking for a romantic adventure. This romantic getaway starts with a relaxing horseback ride from a private beach to an 18th century sugar plantation. Learn about Jamaica’s rich history and culture while you ride together beneath the peaceful evening sky. Then enjoy an enchanting one-of-a-kind experience as you ride bareback into the warm Caribbean Sea. Cherish these moments and indulge in a glass of bubbly and toast to the magnificent Jamaican sunset.
Want even more reasons to visit Sandals Montego Bay? Visit here and find out why you should book your vacation now.