How to book your beach wedding at Sandals
Planning Your Destination Wedding in the Bahamas, St. Lucia, Jamaica or Antigua
Choose your favorite Resort
Once you've decided to tie the knot, the rest is pretty easy! With 14 uniquely different Sandals Resorts and 4 Beaches Resorts (our resorts for everyone) to choose from, you're sure to find one that's just perfect for you.
Sandals Vacation Planner
Each Island requires that you 'reside' on the island before you can get married. To view the specific residency requirements, select the country where you'll be getting married from this pulldown-list.
Minimum Residency Requirements:
- St. Lucia
Make your Reservation
Whether you book your room reservation with a travel agent, on the phone or online, please indicate that you are planning a destination wedding at the resort during your reservation process. A Sandals representative will contact you within 48 hours of your room reservation to discuss wedding plans and necessary documents. Alternatively, you can call Wedding Department at 1-877-SANDALS - a Sandals wedding coordinator will be glad to assist you.
The documents process can be a confusing and complicated one, but with our team of document specialists, the process is made simple and as stress-free as possible. Remember that each island is unique and requirements vary slightly from island to island–sometimes changing with little notice! Your Caribbean destination wedding coordinator and your document specialist can answer any questions you have about the documents required for each island. The experience of having your wedding on a gorgeous, tropical island is well worth the effort!
All legal documents must be in English or legally translated into English. All translated documents must be from a legal translator with letterhead, stamp and seal from the translator's office. No documents will be returned to couples and should be mailed via a courier service so documents can be tracked. Passports are NOT accepted. Please mail notarized copies of documents to the Wedding Office at least 60 days prior to your arrival date at the resort.
Government / Administrative Fee: US$94.64
With purchase of 6 nights or more stay, includes all room categories. Guests responsible for paying government and documentation fees which vary by island. All weddings that do not meet the minimum night stay requirement will be subject to a $750 processing and administration fee, which is inclusive of government and documentation fees. All fees subject to change at any time.
A 50% deposit is due within seven (7) days of booking in order to confirm wedding date and time. If deposit is not received within seven (7) days, booking will automatically cancel without notice. The balance on your booking is due sixty (60) days prior to arrival. Cancellation should be made outside of forty five (45) days to arrival in order to receive a full refund. All wedding charges are non-refundable within forty five (45) days of arrival.
At the Resort
Upon arrival at the resort, you will be greeted by your wedding coordinator and an appointment will be made for your Caribbean destination wedding consultation. This is where you'll finalize all of the details for your special day. Then, just slip your feet in the sand and enjoy the warm tropical breeze as you sit back and relax with your family and friends and celebrate the most special day of your lives!
- Couple getting married must be staying at a Sandals or Beaches resort.
- Couples will only be allowed to marry at the resort where they are staying.
- All ceremonies at our Resorts are performed by a non denominational marriage officer. If a request is made for a specific religious affiliation, that will be confirmed based on the availability of that minister and the laws of the island. Each religious affiliation determines its own fees for services provided and those costs will be passed onto the couple requesting the service
- Additional charges apply for wedding guests who are not staying at Sandals or Beaches.
- Prices and WeddingMoon options may change without notice.
- Wedding dates and times are subject to availability. Upon arrival at the resort, couples will make an appointment for their wedding interview with the resort's own wedding coordinator. During this interview, couples will choose their wedding location, floral arrangements, and confirm additional options.