Before You Arrive At SANDALS royal plantation
From the moment you arrive at Sandals Royal Plantation, you’ll find everything you need at your fingertips - and if it’s not there, all you need to do is ask your butler, concierge, or the front desk. To make your stay with us even more extraordinary, here’s all the information you need to know before your visit.
Have you pre-checked in?
Upon arrival at Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay or to the Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston, guests are to proceed to the Sandals desk or lounge. Your complimentary transfer to and from the resort will be arranged by Sandals.
Included Airport Transfers
Your complimentary transfer to and from the resort will be arranged by Sandals, so climb aboard your air-conditioned bus and enjoy your included round-trip airport transfer to Sandals Royal Plantation. The resort is a 90-minute drive away. Once you arrive at the resort, you’ll be greeted like all Sandals guests, with a glass of champagne, a cold towel and a warm smile.
If you have booked a butler-level room category, you can expect unimaginably supreme standard of service and luxury. As part of the extra pampering, you can inform your butler about some personal preferences before you arrive at the resort. To do that, click here. As a butler guest, even your luggage gets special treatment. As such, make sure you have a name tag on all your luggage pieces, including your carry-on items.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUTS
Check-in time is at 3:00p.m. If you arrive before check-in, we’ll hold your luggage so you can begin your all-inclusive vacation right away. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. If your flight departs later, you can also leave your luggage with us and spend as much time as possible beside the sea, soaking up the sun.
Resort casual by day, resort elegant by night. So while the sun is up, your shorts, tank tops, swim suits, short-sleeved shirts, sundresses and light slacks are the perfect attire. As the sun sets and you set out to enjoy the evening, proper attire is required (although elegant dress shorts are permitted in some restaurants).
Although everything is included, you may also want to enjoy optional on-site and off-site experiences, spa treatments, and make phone calls or purchases in our gift shops. We accept most major credit cards (MC, VISA and AMEX) at the spas, gift shops, photo shops, and the front desk. We also accept cash and Traveler's checks at the front desk, as well as cash at the gift shops.
Although everything is included you may also want to enjoy optional on-site and off-site experiences, spa treatments, and make phone calls or purchases in our gift shops. You should bring a major credit card for these purchases as all Sandals are cashless resorts. We accept VISA®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover Card® and Traveler’s cheques.
SAFE DEPOSIT BOXES
Safe deposit boxes are included in every room. Guests with jewelry and/or cash are advised to store all valuables in safe deposit boxes as Sandals cannot be held responsible.
WI-FI COVERAGE AND INTERNET ACCESS
Most public areas of this resort and all of the rooms have WiFi coverage for your convenience. Instant access to the Internet may be obtained by simply connecting to the network.
Caribbean temperatures are warm year-round. Daytime average: 82°F, 28°C. Nighttime average: 72°F, 22°C.
120 volts, 60 cycles in the Bahamas. But don’t worry about bringing your hair dryers; they’re already provided in every room.
VISA & PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS
All travelers will require a valid passport. Please check for any other necessary visa or documentation requirements.
TIPS AND GRATUITIES
Tips and gratuities are strictly prohibited for all staff except personal butlers. In the event you wish to tip your butler, it will be greatly appreciated but under no circumstance will a tip be required or solicited.
Sandals will try to accommodate the special needs of guests to the best of our abilities. Sandals Royal Plantation can also provide special equipment. We must have approximately 60 days notice prior to your arrival to facilitate your requests. For a detailed list of available equipment and further information, please call Unique Vacations at 1-888-SANDALS.
There is a Registered Nurse at nearby Sandals Ochi with daily office hours. A qualified physician** is on call 24 hours a day for emergencies. If there is any prior medical history, medication that is needed or present illness Sandals should be aware of, please notify Sandals prior to your arrival.
**For an additional charge.
WHAT TO BRING
Pack lightly; one large suitcase with a carry-on is ideal. Casual wear is perfect, except for formal nights, theme nights, and restaurants that require full-length pants and collared shirts; the dress code is listed under each restaurant description.
Sandals Royal Plantation has a gift shop with souvenirs, perfume, tobacco and sundries. Duty-free shopping is available on all islands and at the airport.
Gift items are available including flower arrangements, champagne and gift baskets. Items can be ordered by calling Unique Vacations at 1-888-SANDALS.
LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING
Sandals Royal Plantation provides optional laundry and dry cleaning services. Price lists and laundry bags are provided in every room. Notify housekeeping and your laundry will be returned within 24 hours, dry cleaning within 72 hours.
Top-of-the-line equipment for scuba diving is included; however, you’re welcome to bring your own. You must remember your diver certification cards to enjoy full diving privileges. If you have any contra-indications to diving you must have a doctor complete, sign and affix stamp/seal the physician section on the medical questionnaire form before you will be allowed to dive at any of our resorts.
The Sandals Foundation is dedicated to working closely with neighbors, civic leaders, employees, travelers and partners to harness resources, energy, skills and passion in our lasting commitment to the Caribbean. Learn how you can give back through programs like Pack for a Purpose®, Reading Road Trip and more.
- Offer: $1,000 Air Credit on 7-paid nights or longer
- Offer: $755 Air Credit on 6-paid nights
- Offer: $555 Air Credit on 5-paid nights
- Offer: $420 Air Credit on 4-paid nights
- Offer: $350 Air Credit on 3-paid nights
- Blackout Dates: Dec. 27 - 31, 2017 | Dec. 27 - 31, 2018.
- Air Credit offer is valid for new bookings only.
- For air inclusive bookings, the $1,000, $755, $555, $420 & $350 Air Credits are in USD, applied to the base fare and excludes government taxes and fees, which must be paid at time of booking and is fully non-refundable.
- Offer is combinable with other Sandals consumer saving promotions.
- Credit vouchers are subject to Terms & Conditions of any promotion and may or may not be combinable.
- Offers are combinable with Sandals Select Rewards Point promotions or WorldPoint redemptions.
- Maximum Sandals Select Point redemption per reservation is 20,000 Sandals Select points valued at $500.00 USD.
- Unique Travel Corp., reserves the right to verify all accounts prior to adjusting reservations. Limit one redemption reservation per member.
- Booking names must match the Sandals Select Membership account or it will be null and void.
- Both passengers must be booked for the same flight and itinerary cannot include voluntary stopovers.
- Cancellation of hotel booking will result in cancellation of all associated airline tickets.
- Offers may not be applicable to group bookings.
- All featured prices are in US Dollars.
- Offers are subject to availability throughout promotional period and may be changed or withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions and limitations may apply.
- Not responsible for errors or omissions.