before you arrive At SANDALS Grenada
From the moment you arrive at Sandals Grenada, you’ll find yourself immersed in the warm hospitality of Grenada. Here's all the information you need to know before your visit.
Have you pre-checked in?
Upon arrival, you'll proceed to the Sandals desk or lounge. Your complimentary transfer to and from the resort will be arranged by Sandals.
Included Airport Transfers
Climb aboard your bus and enjoy your included roundtrip airport transfer from Maurice Bishop International Airport to Sandals Grenada. The ride takes less than 15 minutes.
If you have booked a butler-level room category, you can expect unimaginably supreme standard of service and luxury. As part of the extra pampering, you can inform your butler about some personal preferences before you arrive at the resort. To do that, click here. As a butler guest, even your luggage gets special treatment. As such, make sure you have a name tag on all your luggage pieces, including your carry-on items.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUTS
Check-in time is at 3:00p.m. If you arrive before check-in, we'll hold your luggage so you can begin your all-inclusive vacation right away. Check-out time is 11:00a.m. If your flight departs later, you can also leave your luggage with us and spend as much time as possible beside the sea, soaking up the sun.
private car service
Private airport transfers in a luxury car is available at an additional cost for all guests. Please call 1-888-SANDALS or contact your travel agent for more information.
There is an exchange bureau at Sandals Grenada. The Eastern Caribbean Dollar is the legal tender in Grenada
Although everything is included, you may also want to enjoy optional on-site and off-site experiences, spa treatments, and make phone calls or purchases in our gift shops. We accept most major credit cards (MC, VISA and AMEX) at the spas, gift shops, photo shops, and the front desk. We also accept cash and Traveler's checks at the front desk, as well as cash at the gift shops.
Resort casual by day, resort elegant by night. So while the sun is up, your shorts, tank tops, swim suits, short-sleeved shirts, sundresses and light slacks are the perfect attire. As the sun sets and you set out to enjoy the evening, proper attire is required (although elegant dress shorts are permitted in some restaurants).
SAFE DEPOSIT BOXES
Safe deposit boxes are included in every room. Guests with jewelry and/or cash are advised to store all valuables in safe deposit boxes as Sandals cannot be held responsible.
Caribbean temperatures are warm year-round. Daytime average: 82°F, 28°C. Nighttime average: 72°F, 22°C.
If your plane leaves in the afternoon or is delayed, you're welcome to enjoy the amenities at Sandals Grenada. There are comfortable couches, a large-screen TV, and changing facilities with showers, so you can thoroughly enjoy your last day in paradise.
WI-FI COVERAGE & INTERNET ACCESS
Most public areas of this resort and all of the rooms have Wi-Fi coverage for your convenience. Instant access to the Internet may be obtained by simply connecting to the network.
TIPS AND GRATUITIES
Tips and gratuities are strictly prohibited for all staff except personal butlers. In the event you wish to tip your butler, it will be greatly appreciated but under no circumstance will a tip be required or solicited.
220 volts in Grenada. But don't worry about bringing your hair dryers; they're already provided in every room.
There is a Registered Nurse on the premises at Sandals Grenada with daily office hours. A qualified physician** is on call 24 hours a day for emergencies. If there is any prior medical history, medication that is needed or present illness Sandals should be aware of, please notify Sandals prior to your arrival.
**For an additional charge.
Sandals Grenada has a gift shop with souvenirs, perfume, tobacco and sundries. Duty-free shopping is available on all islands and at the airport.
VISA & PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS
All travelers will require a valid passport. Please check for any other necessary visa or documentation requirements.
WHAT TO BRING
Pack lightly; one large suitcase with a carry-on is ideal. Casual wear is perfect, except for formal nights, theme nights, and restaurants that require full-length pants and collared shirts; the dress code is listed under each restaurant description.
Sandals will try to accommodate the special needs of guests to the best of our abilities. Sandals Grenada can also provide special equipment. We must have approximately 60 days notice prior to your arrival to facilitate your requests. For a detailed list of available equipment and further information, please call Unique Vacations at 1-888-SANDALS.
Gift items are available including flower arrangements, champagne and gift baskets. Items can be ordered by calling Unique Vacations at 1-888-SANDALS.
LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING
Sandals Grenada provides optional laundry and dry cleaning services. Price lists and laundry bags are provided in every room. Notify housekeeping and your laundry will be returned within 24 hours, dry cleaning within 72 hours.
Top-of-the-line equipment for scuba diving is included; however, you’re welcome to bring your own. You must remember your diver certification cards to enjoy full diving privileges. If you have any contra-indications to diving you must have a doctor complete, sign and affix stamp/seal the physician section on the medical questionnaire form before you will be allowed to dive at any of our resorts.
Sandals Grenada has a luxury Boutique offering a fantastic selection of Fine Jewelry and Watches from the world's leading brands, with specialist advice available to assist you with your purchase.
The Sandals Foundation is dedicated to working closely with neighbors, civic leaders, employees, travelers and partners to harness resources, energy, skills and passion in our lasting commitment to the Caribbean. Learn how you can give back through programs like Pack for a Purpose®, Reading Road Trip and more.
- Offer: $1,000 Air Credit on 7-paid nights or longer
- Offer: $755 Air Credit on 6-paid nights
- Offer: $555 Air Credit on 5-paid nights
- Offer: $420 Air Credit on 4-paid nights
- Offer: $350 Air Credit on 3-paid nights
- Blackout Dates: Dec. 27 - 31, 2017 | Dec. 27 - 31, 2018.
- Air Credit offer is valid for new bookings only.
- For air inclusive bookings, the $1,000, $755, $555, $420 & $350 Air Credits are in USD, applied to the base fare and excludes government taxes and fees, which must be paid at time of booking and is fully non-refundable.
- Offer is combinable with other Sandals consumer saving promotions.
- Credit vouchers are subject to Terms & Conditions of any promotion and may or may not be combinable.
- Offers are combinable with Sandals Select Rewards Point promotions or WorldPoint redemptions.
- Maximum Sandals Select Point redemption per reservation is 20,000 Sandals Select points valued at $500.00 USD.
- Unique Travel Corp., reserves the right to verify all accounts prior to adjusting reservations. Limit one redemption reservation per member.
- Booking names must match the Sandals Select Membership account or it will be null and void.
- Both passengers must be booked for the same flight and itinerary cannot include voluntary stopovers.
- Cancellation of hotel booking will result in cancellation of all associated airline tickets.
- Offers may not be applicable to group bookings.
- All featured prices are in US Dollars.
- Offers are subject to availability throughout promotional period and may be changed or withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions and limitations may apply.
- Not responsible for errors or omissions.