Discover new worlds beneath the sea
Sandals Resorts has the most comprehensive resort scuba diving program in the Caribbean and is the top luxury all-inclusive dive resort in the world. That is why scuba enthusiasts come to Sandals. If you’re a certified diver, we let you dive every day… except the day you arrive and the day you leave. We offer the very best in dive equipment, state-of-art Newton boats, knowledgeable dive masters, and exciting dive sites – all included.
Ranked top 5 operations
In the western hemisphere BY PADI®
Daily scuba diving included for certified divers
- All Sandals dives are guided and depths range from 20 to 100 feet.
- Certified divers may dive twice daily with a single tank or once daily with a double tank.
- Resort-certified divers may dive once daily to a maximum depth of 40 feet.
- Newton® dive boats specifically customized for Sandals.
- All branded top-of-the-line equipment from tanks to masks
- Scuba certification pools offered at most Sandals resorts.
- Expert dive instructors and captains.
- As many as 30 different dive sites per resort with up to 6 different dive excursions per day.
- Wreck dives and night dives* are available at most Sandals Resorts.
* Wreck and night dives are at an additional cost.
Specialty scuba diving courses
The Professional Association of Dive Instructors (PADI) is one of the world’s most prominent scuba diving training organizations. PADI offers courses in advanced open water diving, night diving, enriched air diving, and more.
Devoted to promoting safe scuba diving practices, the Divers Alert Network (DAN) has been sponsoring dive training programs since 1980. DAN offers course in oxygen first aid, advanced oxygen first aid, external defibrillators and more.
IMPORTANT: Read the Medical Questionnaire. Filling out this questionnaire is a prerequisite to all diving courses. Please read instructions carefully and answer questions honestly. Should you be required to receive clearance from a physician prior to your course, please visit your local physician to clear you using this document prior to your arrival.