Requirements for JAMAICA
- Notarized copies of (original) state-issued birth certificate.
- Court certified final divorce decree.
- Legal name changes or legal adoption papers, if applicable.
- State issued death certificates with related marriage certificates.
- Residency requirement (48 hours*)
- Notarized copy valid government issued photo id or driver’s license.
- An original notarized sworn affidavit referring to documents specifically may be provided to accompany photocopy of documents.
- Marriage license and administrative fee (US$95.00)
*48 hours residency requirement must include 2 days which include day of arrival, weekend or holidays. example: friday arrivals can be married on sunday.
The balance on your booking is due sixty (60) days prior to arrival. cancellation should be made outside of thirty (30) days to arrival in order to receive a refund; please note certain items are non- refundable. all wedding charges are non-refundable within thirty (30) days of arrival. please send via courier service notarized photocopies (with notary’s original ink signature and stamp) of the required document at least 60 days prior to travel.