Honeymoons at the Most Romantic Resort in the World
Antigua is one of the Caribbean’s most scenic destinations for newlyweds. This tropical paradise is home to over 365 white sand beaches set along some of the most pristine blue waters on the planet. Honeymooners can enjoy everything Antigua has to offer from sun-kissed relaxation on the island’s best beaches to world-class cuisine, romantic honeymoon suites, and a world of adventure through unlimited land and water sports.View Sandals Grande Antigua
Free Antigua Honeymoon Package
- A Bubbly Welcome
- A bottle of chilled sparkling wine elegantly arranged in your room to toast your future.
- A Romantic Gesture
- A special turndown service that includes flower petals on your bed on the first evening of your honeymoon.
- Wake Up to Wedded Bliss
- Delight in a delivery of fresh flowers and a decadent breakfast in bed one morning of your choice.
Travel must take place within 30 days of your wedding date. Click here for important details.Learn More
Every Sandals Vacation Includes
- Luxurious and Unique Rooms & Suites
- Unlimited Meals at up to 16 Fine Restaurants
- Up to 11 Bars per Resort
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® Wines
- Entertainment Day & Night
- Exclusive Butler Service*
- Club Sandals Concierge Service*
- PADI® Certified Scuba Diving
- Complimentary Green Fees for Golf**
- Unlimited Land & Water Sports
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Centers
- Stay at one play at all**
- Sandals Private Offshore Islands**
- Non-Stop Round-Trip Airport Transfers
- All Taxes, Tips and Gratuities
- Airport Arrival Lounge in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
- Wi-Fi In All Rooms and Public Areas
*Available in Select Rooms **Available at Select Resorts
Signature Suites in Antigua
Explore signature honeymoon suites featuring world-class amenities and stunning island scenery. From beachfront suites that put you right on the most scenic waters in Antigua to luxurious Villa Suites, indulge in the most romantic and intimate settings at Sandals Grande Antigua.
11 Unique Restaurants
Sandals is the only all-inclusive resort that serves you a world of gourmet cuisine, all included in your honeymoon package. Enjoy romantic dinners at 11 restaurants with internationally-inspired menus featuring French, Italian, Southwestern, classic Steakhouse cuisine, Pan Asian, and authentic Caribbean flavors.
all-inclusive resort on antigua's best beach
Sandals Grande Antigua has been voted the Most Romantic Honeymoon Resort in the World year after year. Situated on Antigua's most gorgeous beach at Dickenson Bay, the resort is an elegant, sophisticated European-inspired hideaway set among the island's most lush, vibrant scenery.
Sandals Grande Antigua St. John's - Antigua
- •Unlimited food & drinks
- •11 world-class restaurants
- •7 bars with unlimited premium liquor
- •Suites with private plunge pool
- •Located at the famous Dickenson Bay
- •Unlimited water sports
- •PADI® certified scuba diving
- •Red Lane® Spa
Caribbean’s Most Romantic Resort
Best All Inclusive Resort - Destination Weddings
FAQs about Antigua's Honeymoons
Antigua is the perfect honeymoon destination for newlyweds. With romantic white sand beaches, stunning viewpoints and luxurious honeymoon packages, there's much to enjoy at this tropical island country. Go on a sunset cruise around the island, while sipping on a rum-infused cocktail. It doesn't get better than this!
Sandals Grande Antigua was voted the "World's Most Romantic Resort" year after year and was specifically designed for couples in love. The beautiful resort grounds, the privileged location on Dickenson Bay, amazing spa amenities, enchanting fire pits and the excellent gourmet restaurants make it the perfect honeymoon getaway!
A typical honeymoon in Antigua lasts 7 to 9 days, but when budget allows, some couples choose to stay longer. Take the time to enjoy your newlywed status and don’t cause unnecessary stress by rushing from one destination to another. Interested in visiting multiple Sandals Resorts? Go for a ‘Honeymoon Hop’!
Enjoy a luxurious honeymoon resort in Antigua, and plan a few half day excursions. Depending on where you'll be staying, have a cocktail on the beach or at the swim-up bar, organize a private candlelight dinner and go for a couples massage. Outside the resort, go on a sunset catamaran cruise, enjoy an eco tour around the island, take a local cooking class and snorkel amongst stingrays at Stingray City. See more things to do in Antigua.
Packing for a honeymoon in Antigua? Don't forget to bring loads of sunscreen, shoes for hiking, a waterproof bag, and snorkeling gear if needed (Sandals provides snorkeling gear free of charge to their guests). Besides beachwear, bring some nice clothing for a romantic dinner or even a photoshoot on the beach.