The Most Romantic Honeymoon in Grenada
With black sand and white sand beaches, Grenada is among the most exotic honeymoon destinations in the Caribbean. Grenada is famous for its gorgeous scenery and aromatic allure, owing to its nickname as “The Spice Island.” Sandals Grenada sits at the heart of the exclusive Pink Gin Beach, minutes from lively St. Georges at the southern end of the island. Honeymooners can enjoy everything this Caribbean island paradise has to offer, from picturesque beaches and crystal blue waters to unlimited all-inclusive amenities.View Sandals Resorts in Grenada
Free Grenada Honeymoon Package
- A Bubbly Welcome
- A bottle of chilled sparkling wine elegantly arranged in your room to toast your future.
- A Romantic Gesture
- A special turndown service that includes flower petals on your bed on the first evening of your honeymoon.
- Wake Up to Wedded Bliss
- Delight in a delivery of fresh flowers and a decadent breakfast in bed one morning of your choice.
Travel must take place within 30 days of your wedding date. Click here for important details.Learn More
Every Sandals Vacation Includes
- Luxurious and Unique Rooms & Suites
- Unlimited Meals at up to 16 Fine Restaurants
- Up to 11 Bars per Resort
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® Wines
- Entertainment Day & Night
- Exclusive Butler Service*
- Club Sandals Concierge Service*
- PADI® Certified Scuba Diving
- Complimentary Green Fees for Golf**
- Unlimited Land & Water Sports
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Centers
- Stay at one play at all**
- Sandals Private Offshore Islands**
- Non-Stop Round-Trip Airport Transfers
- All Taxes, Tips and Gratuities
- Airport Arrival Lounge in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
- Wi-Fi In All Rooms and Public Areas
*Available in Select Rooms **Available at Select Resorts
Signature Suites in Grenada
Experience unrivaled luxury at the all-new Sandals Grenada with oceanview SkyPool Suites, Villas, suites with plunge pools, ocean and beachfront suites, and private Rondoval Suites. Find your perfect honeymoon suite!
10 World-Class Dining Options
Sandals Grenada features a wealth of culinary experiences unrivaled in the Caribbean, all included in your honeymoon package. Savor internationally-inspired cuisines from gourmet French and brick oven pizza to playful pâtisserie delicacies, vibrant Teppanyaki, and authentic Caribbean flavors.
Sandals Grenada sits along the most gorgeous stretch of Pink Gin Beach overlooking the Caribbean Sea. The resort is a vibrant, exotic honeymoon destination that’s just minutes from vibrant St. Georges and the island’s international airport. With gourmet dining, 6 bars, luxurious suites, unlimited land and water sports, Sandals Grenada awaits newlyweds seeking the most romantic getaways under the sun.
Sandals Grenada St. George's - Grenada
- •Unlimited food & drinks
- •10 world-class restaurants
- •6 bars with unlimited premium liquor
- •Skypool Suites with private infinity pool
- •Swim-up rooms
- •Unlimited water sports
- •PADI® certified scuba diving
- •Red Lane® Spa
Grenada’s leading RESORT
WORLD’S LEADING ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORT
TOP RESORTS IN THE CARIBBEAN
FAQs About grenada HONEYMOONS
Grenada is the perfect honeymoon destination for newlyweds. With romantic beaches, luxurious honeymoon packages, and excellent snorkeling and diving, there's much to enjoy at this tropical island country. Enjoy a sunset cruise around the island, while sipping on a rum-infused cocktail and watch the leatherback turtles at Levera National Park. It doesn't get better than this!
A typical honeymoon in Grenada lasts 7 to 9 days, but when budget allows, some couples choose to stay longer. Take the time to enjoy your newlywed status and don't cause unnecessary stress by rushing from one destination to another. Interested in visiting multiple Sandals Resorts? Go for a 'Honeymoon Hop'!
Enjoy a luxurious honeymoon resort in Grenada, and plan a few half day excursions. Depending on where you'll be staying, have a cocktail on the beach or at the swim-up bar, organize a private candlelight dinner and go for a couples massage. Outside the resort, go on a sunset catamaran cruise, have a swim at one of the stunning waterfalls and watch the leatherback turtles at Levera National Park. See more things to do in Grenada.
Packing for a honeymoon in Grenada? Don't forget to bring loads of sunscreen, a waterproof bag, and snorkeling gear if needed (Sandals provides snorkeling gear free of charge to their guests). Besides beachwear, bring some nice clothing for a romantic dinner or even a photoshoot on the beach.